$10,000 in Scholarships Was Awarded to 6 Students Pursuing Print/ Graphic Degrees
Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) Education Foundation awarded six students scholarships for 2019- 2020 school year. These students are pursuing 2 or 4 year degree in Graphic Communication related majors. Congratulations to the following students:
- Madisen Depaw
- Ari Hytti
- Hytti was also selected as the Duane Pogue Memorial Scholarship Recipient
- Elijah Kraling
- Sophia Norwood
- Emily Wicker
- Cinthia Young
Learn more about each student by clicking here to view short bios about the scholarship winners.
Thank you to our 2019 Scholarship Committee for their dedication and work to provide these deserving students support as they pursue a career in print:
- Pat McDermott – J-C Press
- John Barnhart – Barnhart Press
- Andy Olson – Ideal Printers
- Mark Anderson – Impact
- Dave Haugland – Impressive Print
- Dennis Bell – Smyth Companies
- Michelle Kamenov – Minnesota Department of Education
- Hal Holden – Retired
- Brad Eslick – Record Printing
- Tom Moe – Daily Printing, Inc.
- Bruce Behm – Quazar Capital Corporation
How to donate?
Tax deductible donations to the PIM Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 corporation, make possible the distribution of scholarships each year to students preparing for a career in the printing industry. Funds are raised through various events throughout the year, which are added to earnings of an ongoing endowment, generously established by our members. For more information on how to donate, contact Kristin Davis .