Congratulations to the winning companies!
Printing Industries of America (PIA) announced the 2020 Best Workplace in the Americas (BWA) and Safety Shield program winners. Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) would like to congratulate all the winning companies, especially the local Midwest companies!! We are proud of our members that stand among the most distinguished printing industry leaders by human resources standards.
Judged by an anonymous panel of printing industry human relations experts, BWA winners embrace and promote high standards in benchmarking categories including: Communication & Culture, Employee Resources & Benefits, and Safety & Work Environment.
Safety Shield winners were assessed against OSHA standards around top violations and exemplify a dedication to safe work environments. Note * means they are also a winner of the Safety Shield designation.
Congratulations to the following PIM Members on winning:
- CJK Group* – Multiple locations
- The John Roberts Company – Minneapolis, MN
- Midland Information Resources / Elanders Americas* – Davenport, IA
- Midstates Group* – Aberdeen, SD
- Nahan Printing, Inc. – Saint Cloud, MN
- SeaChange Print Innovations – Plymouth, MN
- Smyth Companies, LLC. – Multiple locations
To view the complete list of winners including the Safety Shield recipients and other Best Workplace winners, visit www.printing.org/bwa.