We’re taking the 2021 Print Showcase Virtual!
March 18, 2021 | 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM CST | Virtual Zoom Showcase Event
Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) has developed an exciting new way to showcase our magical Midwest printers! With the uncertainty of in-person events, PIM is excited to offer a new spin on this wonderful event. Introducing the Virtual Print Showcase. Join PIM on March 18, 2021 from 2:00 to 5:00 PM CST for our 14th Annual Print Showcase: Discover What Print Can Do!
This is not your typically virtual showcase! Do not miss this chance to showcase your capabilities to Print Buyer, Ad Agency, Graphic Designer, Creative and Marketing Professional virtually! Use this platform to demonstrate how attendees can utilize print pieces in their marketing campaigns and how you can help them with their print needs virtually. Make sure your company purchases your virtual exhibit booth!
By becoming a virtual exhibitor your company gets to…
- Produce a short (up to 2-minute) video that PIM will use to promote the event to print buyers. Give the print buyers a taste of what you will showcase on the day of the event.
- Will receive a NEW updated 2021 Print Buyer’s Mailing List valued at $950 with over 6,500 contacts. This list will have print buyer’s information from the following states: California, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota and Texas.
- Plus you get access to the attendee list so you can communicate with attendees before and after the event.
- Pick the time your company presents! The event goes from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM and you can pick the time slot you present. The sooner you register the more options you can pick from.
- On the day of the event you will have 15 minutes to virtual present to the attendees. The structure of the presentation is up to each participant. You can show print buyers…
- How adding foils and UV to a printed piece is beneficial
- Example of outstanding projects you created
- Interviews with customers, explain how you helped them
- Space is limited, so make sure you register today!