Introducing The Sales Vault By Bill Farquharson
Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) is pleased to announce a partnership with Bill Farquharson’s Sales Vault (https://salesvaultinsider.com/pim). Bill has been a friend of PIM for many years as is, no doubt, known to our members as a top sales trainer and content creator for the Graphic Arts.
Boston-based, Bill spent his COVID-19 quarantine wisely by creating The Sales Vault, a subscription resource and sales community featuring a calendar of ongoing live workshops, on demand sales courses, Zoom peer-to-peer discussion groups, and 35+ years of sales training content all searchable by sales challenge. Think of it as a sales conference packed with seminars and workshops full of instantly-applicable ideas, only this one never ends and more content is added weekly.
Bill’s Sales Vault is available on a monthly subscription basis, normally at a no-brainer price of $35/month/participant, but… PIM members can take advantage of an exclusive offer: FREE membership for the first month followed by a discounted monthly subscription price of just $30/month/participant.
The Sales Vault is:
- A calendar full of live workshops and events, such as:
- Time Management + Sales Focus
- Prospecting for Introverts
- The Morale Squad
- Sell like a “Girl”
- Sales For Creative’s and Other Non sales-Types
- Marketing Idea Exchange
- New Business Development
- Live peer to peer sales challenge discussions (everyone brings one challenge to the call for input from others);
- Expert interview series— hear from other salespeople and industry leaders like Kelly Mallozzi, Stephen Seh, Stephanie Irwin, and Steve Benson;
- Recorded coaching calls— be a fly on the wall and hear the advice given to salespeople struggling with the same challenges as you;
- 35+ years of archived sales-specific content, all searchable by topic, and
- Sales courses available 24/7 in video and audio formats.
As a PIM member, your first month is FREE. After that, you pay a discounted rate of only $30/month/participant and can cancel any time. Sign up for a workshop. Drop in on an “Office Hour” peer call. Search for your sales challenge topic and take in the seemingly endless amount of material available.
You told us, “We need sales” and PIM has responded with this new and exciting resource. We urge you to take full advantage.