PIM’s 2020 Print Buyers Guide
In the midst of all this uncertainty and chaos, together the following companies have finished producing Printing Industry Midwest’s (PIM) 2020 Print Buyers Guide & Membership Directory!
- Midstates Group completed the layout and design of the pages
- Ideal Printers designed the front cover and mailed the guide
- Lindenmeyr Munroe & Verso donated the paper for the guide
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions printed the front cover
- Page 1 Printers printed the inside text pages
- Graphic Finishing Services bound the guide together
A huge thank you to all companies and employees who helped create another fantastic Print Buyers Guide!!! As well as thank you to the companies that advertised in the guide!
What is this guide?
PIM’s Print Buyers Guide and Membership Directory is a resource for print decision makers across the country. It is designed to showcase our members and assist business professionals in finding printers and print suppliers to help complete projects.
With targeted ads and enhanced listings—both in print and online on PrintAccess— ensure companies capabilities jump off each page.
Every company listed in this book is also displayed online on PrintAccess (www.printaccess.com), a national and regional online search engine specific to print services. This is a great way to learn even more about what our members can do.
This guide contains a cross reference index to find printers or suppliers by location, by capabilities, or by product/specialty. Learn more about our members in their individual ads, see award winning pieces, find a certified Great Printer, and much more!
How to use this guide?
The guide is designed to provide easy access to the printing services you may need for future projects. You can locate a printer or supplier in several ways:
- ALPHABETICALLY: This section includes the contact information and company descriptions. Membership Directory – pages 19 to 52.
- GEOGRAPHICALLY: Companies are sorted according to where the company is located. State & City – pages 58 to 60.
- CREATIVE SERVICES: A list of companies that can provide graphic designers, photographers, marketers, etc. Creative Services – pages 61 to 63.
- PRINTING: Specific capabilities such as prepress, printing, finishing & mailing companies provide. Printing & Finishing – pages 64 to 76.
- SUPPLIERS:Vendors that can provide consultants, training, insurance, equipment, paper, etc. Suppliers – pages 77 to 78.
- PRODUCTS: The type of finished products or specialty services a company can provide. Products – pages 79 to 84.
Members: How do you make edits to your listing?
If you need to make edits to your Print Buyers Guide listing, use your PrintAccess account.
What is PrintAccess? PrintAccess is the national online search engine for the print industry. This is a great online tool for print buyers, printers, print suppliers and creatives to use to find a company that will help them with their needs. All PIM members receive a basic free listing on PrintAccess. If your company decides to purchase an advertisement in the Print Buyers Guide and Membership Directory you will be able to unlock and display more information about your company online.
Did you know? PrintAccess mirrors and expands on the information found in the printed guide. PIM uses the information on PrintAccess to create our printed guide. Members can maintain their company’s listing on PrintAccess year around for free! Update your company’s listing by signing into your PrintAccess account.