In partnership with “Mailer’s Hub,” keep up-to-date on the latest direct mail and news of the US Postal Service in the PIM Government & Postal Community on the PIM Connect website.
News for January 2019 from Mailer’s Hub…
- Response to PRC Inquiry Reveals New Cost Coverage Proposal for Flats. A “better” number but the problem remains.
- PRC Report Details Universal Service Costs, Value of Postal Monopolies. Keeping the two in balance remains essential.
- Lack of Agreements Keeping International Mail Situation Uncertain. Our own postal version of “Brexit” may be looming.
- Miscellany. Personnel changes; PRC elects vice-chair; Cool, but will it really help; USPS pays its taxes; Shutdown update; You shouldn’t be here.
- All the Official Stuff. Federal Register notices, Postal Bulletin articles, DMM Advisory and Industry Alert postings.
- Calendar. Scheduled webinars and more.
Read more by clicking here to view the January Mailer’s Hub Newsletter.