NEW TOPIC for March 25 Meeting: COVID-19
Financial Management in a Downturn: Print & COVID-19
March 25, 2020 | 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM | Online Only – No In-person Meeting
Due to changing business conditions, Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) has changed the topic for the upcoming PIM Financial Executives Council Meeting. The session Financial Management in a Downturn: Print and COVID-19 will be an online-only meeting and will be recorded for offline viewing.
Business and financial managers from PIM print service providers will connect virtually for a round-table discussion on how to effectively respond to the fast-changing environmental and business conditions from COVID-19. This isn’t the first downturn and it won’t be the last. We’ll hear from our colleagues and experienced pros on what’s worked in the past and what hasn’t.
We’ll discuss best practices in…
- Cash Management
- Access to Credit
- Vendor/client management
- Tax Strategies
- Review of cost controls/asset management
- Labor Strategies
- How to administer paid leave
- Taking advantage of unemployment insurance, such as MN Shared Work
- Best practices that preserve cash and employee goodwill
- Finding the Opportunities
- Ideas for keeping your sales reps busy
- Effective strategies for employee downtime
- How some are bucking the slowdown.
- And more…
Learn More. Register.