SGIA, NAPCO Media, and Printing Industries of America (PIA), and its affiliates have joined forces to launch a powerful resource channel dedicated to providing the printing and graphic communications industry with up-to-the-minute news and resources on COVID-19 and how to navigate the latest information about the pandemic. The COVID-19 Resource Channel is now live.
Click here to watch a short video of Michael Makin, President and CEO of Printing Industries of America (PIA), discuss this new resource.
Content on the COVID-19 Resource Channel will be provided daily by industry leaders in subject areas, as follows:
- State and Local Legislative Updates: Marci Kinter, Vice President, Government Affairs, SGIA
- National Legislative Updates: Lisbeth Lyons, Vice President, Government & External Affairs, PIA
- Safety Updates: Gary Jones, Director, Environmental, Health and Safety Affairs, SGIA
- Economic Impact on the Printing Industry: Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, SGIA
- Human Resource Updates/Guidance: Adriane Harrison, Vice President of Human Relations, PIA