Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) 2020 Star Awards Results
MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Printing Industry Midwest (PIM), the not-for-profit trade organization representing the Midwest’s leading print service providers, is pleased to announce the results of the 2020 Star Awards, the Midwest’s most distinguished print competition. This year’s competition featured 130 entries submitted to be evaluated by an esteemed panel of judges, but only 15 were awarded the desired Best of Category honor. PIM President Steve Bonoff commented, “To be honored with a PIM Star Award exhibits superior print quality and exceptional craftsmanship. Each year, our members continue to show why our region remains the epicenter of print quality in the United States.”
PIM’s annual Star Awards Banquet is the Midwest’s chance to celebrate our industry’s commitment to quality and creativity. Congratulations to the following companies who have been awarded 2020 Star Awards:
- AWT Labels & Packaging – 1 Best of Category, 1 Award of Recognition and 2 Certificates of Merit
- Bolger LLC – 2 Best of Categories, 1 Award of Recognition and 2 Certificates of Merit
- Carlson Print Group – 3 Awards of Recognition and 3 Certificates of Merit
- Cedar Graphics Inc. – 1 Award of Recognition and 2 Certificates of Merit
- Daily Printing, Inc. – 1 Best of Category, 1 Award of Recognition and 5 Certificates of Merit
- Embossing Plus – 1 Award of Recognition and 3 Certificates of Merit
- Flexographic Tech – 1 Best of Category, 1 Award of Recognition and 2 Certificates of Merit
- GLS/ NEXT Precision Marketing – 3 Best of Categories, 6 Award of Recognition and 4 Certificates of Merit
- Graphic Finishing Services – 1 Award of Recognition and 1 Certificates of Merit
- Ideal Printers Inc. – 2 Awards of Recognition and 3 Certificates of Merit
- The John Roberts Company – 4 Best of Categories, 2 Award of Recognition and 3 Certificates of Merit
- The Meyers Printing Companies, Inc. – 3 Certificates of Merit
- Mittera – 4 Awards of Recognition and 8 Certificates of Merit
- Nahan – 1 Best of Category, 2 Awards of Recognition and 12 Certificates of Merit
- Panther – 1 Award of Recognition and 8 Certificates of Merit
- Quantum Graphics – 1 Awards of Recognition and 8 Certificates of Merit
- SeaChange Print Innovations – 1 Best of Category, 2 Awards of Recognition and 7 Certificates of Merit
- Streamworks – 3 Certificates of Merit
- Visions, Inc. – 1 Best of Category, 5 Awards of Recognition and 3 Certificates of Merit
PIM is extremely eager to celebrate all 19 companies during the 2020 Star Awards Banquet schedule for later in the year. To view this list of winning companies online, visit – www.pimw.org/2020-star-award-winners/.
The Best of Category winners will be on display at the awards banquet where attendees will have the opportunity to vote for a special People’s Choice winner. Best in Show honor and the People’s Choice Award will be revealed and handed out live during the event. The 2020 Creative Professional, Customer Service Representative (CSR), Outstanding Team, Production Professional and Young Professional of the Year awards will also be presented live as well. PIM is looking forward to celebrating our Midwest printers who have astonishing capabilities and accomplished employees.
PIM would like to express gratitude to the following sponsors who will help make the 2020 Star Awards Banquet a successful celebration – Lindenmeyr Munroe the 2020 Signature Star Awards Sponsor, Laird Plastics, Midland Paper, IWCO Direct, Peters Revnew Kappenman Anderson, LB Carlson, Bremer Bank, Konica Minolta, Case Paper, Anchor Paper Co., Heidelberg, Daily Printing and Standard Dynamics, Inc.
Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) is the trade association representing print service companies in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Membership resources add value to companies that provide print, graphic communication services, market or manufacture supplies for the printing industry. More information can be found at www.pimw.org/.