PIM Education Foundation Awards $10,000 in Scholarships for Students Pursuing Print/Graphic/Media Careers in 2019!
Printing Industry Midwest Education Foundation awarded the following scholarships for 2019. Congratulations to:
- Madisen Depaw of Gilbert, MN – Sophomore (Mesabi Range Community & Technical College, Eveleth, MN)
- Ari Hytti of Roseville, MN – Freshman (University of Wisconsin Stout, Monomine, WI)
- Elijah Kraling of Owatonna, MN – Sophomore (Dunwoody College of Technology, Twin Cities, MN)
- Sophia Norwood of New Hope, MN – Junior (U of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN)
- Emily Wicker of Norfolk, NE – Senior (Dordt College, Sioux City, IA)
Ari Hytti was also selected as the Duane Pogue Memorial Scholarship Recipient, he was recognized as a future steward for print!
Good luck at school in 2019-2020!
Thank you to our 2019 Scholarship Committee for their dedication and work to provide these deserving students support as they pursue a career in print:
- Pat McDermott – J-C Press
- John Barnhart – Barnhart Press
- Andy Olson – Ideal Printers
- Mark Anderson – Impact
- Dave Haugland – Impressive Print
- Dennis Bell – Smyth Companies
- Michelle Kamenov – Minnesota Department of Education
- Hal Holden – Retired
- Brad Eslick – Record Printing
- Tom Moe – Daily Printing, Inc.
- Bruce Behm – Quazar Capital Corporation
Tax deductible donations to the PIM Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 corporation, make possible the distribution of scholarships each year to students preparing for a career in the printing industry. Funds are raised through various events throughout the year, which are added to earnings of an ongoing endowment, generously established by our members. For more information on how to donate, contact Kristin Davis .