Printing Industry Midwest is providing its members with a new member benefit, having formed an alliance with Mailers Hub, a national organization formed to answer the needs of today’s commercial mailers. Through its partnership with PIM, all PIM members will now have free access to a monthly newsletter with a summary of issues critical to today’s mailing community. In addition, members will have access to a Mailers Hub hotline and email, to get any and all of their mailing and postal-related questions answered. Mailers Hub will also be presenting a free annual webinar exclusive to PIM members, to inform on the latest technology and regulatory news.
Mailers Hub provides fast access to answers and resources to help understand and comply with USPS regulations, improve operations to better serve customers, and improve profitability. Mailers Hub includes decades of experience from virtually all aspects of mailing – from postal regulations to production floor layout – to serve as a comprehensive resource and community for those in the commercial mailing industry.
Additional Mailers Hub services are also available to PIM members at a discounted rate. Those subscriber-only services include;
- Access to exclusive community discussion board
- Thirty minutes monthly of free consultation with Mailers Hub experts
- Free monthly webinars on postal issues
- Personalized postal rate charts
- Access to resource library of past presentations and materials
- Discount pricing for Mailers Hub sponsored conferences, training, and consultation
Additional services available at a discount include;
- Expert testimony — support in legal proceedings when mailing expertise is needed
- Scorecard monitoring and advice — another pair of eyes, watching daily reports, without staffing-up on your own
- On-line and on-site consulting — dedicated time with one of our experts to discuss your issues in-depth
- Training and presentations — whether for your staff or for your clients, on-line or on-site, we can provide the information you need
For questions about Mailers Hub, email Steve Bonoff or call 612.400.6203