Printing Industry Midwest Education Foundation (PIMEF) awarded the following scholarships for 2021. Congratulations to:
- Ally Chan of Excelsior MN – Freshman (Georgetown University – Washington D.C.) – Ally is the child of an IWCO Direct Parent!
- Ari Hytti of Roseville, MN – Junior (University of Wisconsin Stout – Menomone, WI)
- Connor Niznick, Minneapolis, MN – Freshman (University of St. Thomas – St. Paul, MN)
Good luck at school in 2021-2022!
Thank you to our 2021 Scholarship Committee for their dedication and work to provide these deserving students support as they pursue a career in print:
- John Barnhart – Barnhart Press
- Andy Olson – Ideal Printers
- Mark Anderson – Impact
- Dave Haugland – Impressive Print
- Dennis Bell – Smyth Companies
- Tom Moe – Daily Printing, Inc.
How to donate?
Tax deductible donations to the PIM Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 corporation, make possible the distribution of scholarships each year to students preparing for a career in the printing industry. Funds are raised through various events throughout the year, which are added to earnings of an ongoing endowment, generously established by our members. For more information on how to donate, contact Kristin Pilling-Davis firstname.lastname@example.org