Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) is proud to produce North America’s most widely distributed Print Buyers Guide & Membership Directory, a resource that showcases our members’ abilities and connects print suppliers with buyers. PIM’s Print Buyers Guide reaches print buyers, suppliers and professionals both in print and online at PrintAccess (www.printaccess.com). There has never been a better time to use PIM’s Print Buyers Guide to standout in the crowd!
Early Bird Discounts
Don’t miss this once-a-year advertising opportunity to get your message directly into the hands of industry professionals ready to do business now. Click here to download the 2021 order form. Order before September 18th to save on advertising in the 2021 guide!
PrintAccess 4.0 Offers New Features
PrintAccess is the print industry’s most active online search tool for print buyers, with more than 16,000 active users per month. In July of this year, PrintAccess 4.0 launched with a host of improvements and improved map-based searches. By purchasing a Premium Display or Logo Ad in PIM’s Print Buyers Guide you unlock NEW features on PrintAccess…
- Your company’s logo, contact info and description will be displayed in search results
- You can upload branded promotional image and video galleries
- Display badges for awards and certifications
- And much more! Check out page 1 & 5 on the Ad Details document for more information
- Fill out the 2021 Print Buyers Guide Order Form
- Turn in your order form before the Early Bird Discount Deadline on September 18, 2020 & save!
- All order forms are due by October 2, 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Submit your order form to me, Sadie Johnson, at email@example.com
- Make sure your listing is up-to-date! PIM uses your online PrintAccess listing to create your listing in the printed guide. Submit all (if any) updates to Sadie or login to your PrintAccess account by October 2, 2020
P.S. Are you creative? Is someone at your company creative? Think about submitting a design for 2021 Cover Contest! Winner company gets a free Logo Ad in the 2021 guide! Deadline is October 16, 2020. More information here.