PIM SmartCafe – Putting the Success in Succession Planning
| Twin Cities – Des Moines – Omaha – Remote Available
This SmartCafe session will cover succession planning to help you both develop an effective operating team as well as long-term planning for the purposes of retirement or complete management transition. Print management consultant, Jim Russell, will explore the process for identifying leaders of the future, and then we’ll seat a panel of business leaders who will share their succession best practices.
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Macro changes taking place in our industry and how they affect your business.
- How to analyze your current staff for succession planning potential.
- What is “talent management” and how to use it to maximize results.
- A process for effective succession planning, including establishing objectives, timing, financial considerations, and who to include in the process.
- How to do a SWOT Analysis for a successful succession plan.