Free for 30 days, then a monthly fee of $30/participant buys you all of the following
The Sales Vault is a resource for sales people and selling owners featuring:
- Live online courses on sales-specific topics, such as:
- Time Management
- Prospecting for Introverts
- Social Media Basics
- Leveraging Social Media for Sales
- Overcoming Objections
- Selling to Vertical Markets (Banks, Hospitals, etc)
- How to Create an Effective Prospecting Process
- Selling Digital/Inkjet Printing
- Titles rotate in and out each month. Click here for the upcoming line up.
- Weekly peer group sales discussions;
- Downloadable sales tools such as prospecting letters and voicemail scripts;
- 35+ years of archived training content (video sales tips, blogs, Printing Impressions columns, white papers, and podcasts) organized by sales challenge and available on demand.
- Click here for details and then use this link to get the free trial and discounted price.
NEW: Starting this week, I will include a link to my video Short Attention Span Sales Tip for you to include in your member communications, if you wish. For help with downloading or embedding, give me a call. Note: The video is set to “Unlisted” on YouTube, meaning only those with the URL can view it (read: Members only!).
Video sales tip for week of August 16: www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Q39y2EYXE
Title: Hill Climbing, Sales, and the One-Legged Man
- Coming up inside The Sales Vault:
- Coming in September
- September 8—Four Innovative Lead Sources
- September 14—Precall Research—How to get that appointment
- September 21—How to Create an Effective Prospecting Process
- September 30—Vertical Markets: Selling to Banks
- Downloadable Vault resources:
- Six introductory prospecting letters;
- One killer-good intro letter only the bravest of the brave send out;
- A downloadable voicemail script
- 15 on demand video sales courses
- Archived sales content searchable by sales challenge
- The Questions to Ask—Learn how to go from a price-based conversation to a solutions-based conversation by asking qualifying questions that uncover the story behind the job;
The Sales Vault is: A resource for sales people and selling owners in the Graphic Arts featuring live events, such as workshops and peer to peer discussions, downloadable sales tools such as prospecting letters and voicemail scripts, and 35+ years of archived training content organized by sales challenge and available on demand. As a Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) member, you receive 30 days FREE followed by a discounted monthly rate of $30/participant. Activate your FREE 30 day membership and take a live course or view the archived training content (videos, articles, columns, blogs, podcasts) available 24/7.
Questions or suggestions for a workshop or program? Contact Bill Farquharson at 781.934.7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org