The Sales Vault is: A resource for sales people and selling owners in the Graphic Arts featuring live events, such as workshops and peer to peer discussions, downloadable sales tools such as prospecting letters and voicemail scripts, and 35+ years of archived training content organized by sales challenge and available on demand.
As a Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) member, you receive 30 days FREE followed by a discounted monthly rate of $30/participant.
Activate your FREE 30 day membership and take a live course or view the archived training content (videos, articles, columns, blogs, podcasts) available 24/7.
- Coming up inside The Sales Vault in June
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: On June 30, 2021 at 12:00 PM (CST), Bill will hold a live presentation called, “The 25 Best Sales Tips Ever!” Free to all Insiders! More information click here.
- June 15: Morale Squad with Kelly Mallozzi
- June 16: Office Hours weekly peer sales discussion
- June 17: How to Create an Effective Prospecting Process
- June 22: Morale Squad with Kelly Mallozzi
- June 23: Office Hours weekly peer sales discussion
- June 24: Selling Digital and Inkjet Printing
- June 24: Morale Squad with Kelly Mallozzi
- See the full list of upcoming workshops and other live events
- Coming in July
- NEW: July 7—Social Media: The Basics
- NEW: July 14—How to Leverage Social Media for Sales
- NEW: July 21—Creating Ongoing Social Media Content
- NEW: The Sales Triathlon (Time Management, Beating Voice Mail, and Overcoming Objections)
- NEW: Vertical Markets: Selling to Hospitals
- Downloadable Vault Resources:
- Six prospecting letters;
- One killer-good intro letter only the bravest of the brave send out;
- A downloadable voicemail script
- 15 on demand video sales courses
- Archived sales content searchable by sales challenge
Questions or suggestions for a workshop or program? Contact Bill Farquharson at 781.934.7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org