The Sales Vault is: A resource for sales people and selling owners in the Graphic Arts featuring live events, such as workshops and peer to peer discussions, downloadable sales tools such as prospecting letters and voicemail scripts, and 35+ years of archived training content organized by sales challenge and available on demand.
As a Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) member, you receive 30 days FREE followed by a discounted monthly rate of $30/participant.
Activate your FREE 30 day membership and take a live course or view the archived training content (videos, articles, columns, blogs, podcasts) available 24/7.
- Coming up inside The Sales Vault in June
- June 9: Office Hours (every Wednesday at noon ET):
- June 10: Vertical Markets: Selling to Banks:
- June 10: Pre-Call Research: Gaining Access to Power:
- June 17: How to Create a Prospecting Process:
- NEW: Vertical Markets: Selling to Banks
- NEW: Selling Digital and Inkjet Printing
- See the full list of upcoming workshops and other live events
- Coming in June
- Selling Digital/Inkjet Printing
- Vertical Markets—How to Sell to Banks
- The Sales Triathlon: Time Mgt., Overcoming Objections, and Beating Voice Mail
- Time Management + Sales Focus: Learn sales efficiency, work/life balance, and how to identify the best use of your selling time. Sell more in less time.
- Downloadable Vault resources:
- Six prospecting letters;
- One killer-good intro letter only the bravest of the brave send out;
- A downloadable voicemail script
- 15 on demand video sales courses
- Archived sales content searchable by sales challenge
Questions or suggestions for a workshop or program? Contact Bill Farquharson at 781.934.7036 or email@example.com