2022 Star Awards Call for Entries is Open
All forms, item entries & nominations are due to PIM’s Office by February 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM
Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) 2022 Star Award is your chance to convey your capabilities to your customers and honor the hard work of your staff. Show off what you can do! Make sure you are collecting your finest projects printed and creating a list of co-workers you would like to nominate.
All item entries and nominations are due to PIM’s Office on February 16, 2022 at 12:00 PM (noon). Below are the 2022 forms filled with rules, benefits and forms. Please read forms carefully and if you have any questions please email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: Our office has limited hours, please keep this in mind when sending your printed pieces and boxes. We will have staff in the office – February 14thfrom 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, February 15th from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM and February 16thfrom 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
If you are unable to deliver during these times, you can leave the boxes at our door and send Kristin Pilling-Davis & Sadie Johnson an email at email@example.com. Or email Kristin & Sadie to schedule a drop off time.
You can send your nomination forms and letters in an envelope any time before the due date.
Item Entry Forms –
- Entry Forms: Description of the rules, benefits, entry forms and ID tags.
- Category List: List of the categories you can submit items to.
Nomination Forms –
- Creative Professional of the Year
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) of the Year
- Financial Executive of the Year
- NEW! Manager of the Year
- NEW! Marketing Professional of the Year
- Outstanding Team of the Year
- Production Professional of the Year
- Young Professional of the Year