More resources in above link.
PIM NEWS & UPDATES
PIM Staff is Temporarily Working Remote
To protect the well-being of staff and members, Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) is working remotely until the end of the month – March 31, 2020. We remain committed to serving our members during this important time, virtually. Staff contact details.
List of Canceled or Rescheduled Events:
PIM and Printing Industries of America (PIA) have our members best interest in mind. To ensure the safety and health of our members we want to help prevent the spreading of Coronavirus (COVID-19) by canceling and/ or rescheduling our events. Below is a list of print industry events that have been cancelled or rescheduled…
- Adjusted: PIM’s SmartCafe – The Value of Verticals: Market-Specific Insights for Printerswill be remote ONLY, no in-person meetings, on March 18 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM. Learn More.
- Canceled: PIM’s CareerForce North Event was scheduled for March 26, 2020 in North Minneapolis. We will focus on the May 20, 2020 CareerForce South Minneapolis event. Learn More.
- Rescheduled: PIM’s 2020 Star Awards Banquet ?– was scheduled for April 30, 2020 and will be postponed to June 24, 2020. Learn More.
- For now PIM will hold all in-person May 2020 events and trainings. We will re-visit scheduling on April 1, 2020 and will make adjustments if needed.
Other Industry Events:
- Canceled: 2020 TAGA event in Oklahoma City, OK, scheduled for this coming weekend – March 15-18. PIA is exploring how and when the event might be re-scheduled and will also endeavor to put on some of the program in a virtual conference format this year. Learn More.
- Canceled: 2020 Continuous Improvement Conference scheduled for April 5-8 in Columbus, Ohio. Look for a Continuous Improvement edition of our Ready! virtual series in the fall of this year to fill the educational void left by the cancellation. Learn More.
- Rescheduled: 2020 drupa trade fair was scheduled for June 16-26, 2020 and will be postponed to April 20-30, 2021. Learn More.
We will continue to monitor updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and adjust events as needed. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
Steps to Take to Help Ensure the Safety of Your Employees
To stay on top of the fast-changing dynamics of COVID-19, PIM has created a folder on our CONNECT system to keep you informed and offer templates to support your related communications. In the linked folder below, you’ll find:
- COVID-19 Action Steps
- COVID-19 Note to Clients
- CODID-19 Note to Employees
- COVID-19 Note to Suppliers
- COVID-19 Links
- COVID-19 Webinar