The Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) is the trade association representing the graphic arts and communication companies in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota. Membership resources and benefits add value to companies that provide print, graphic communication services, market or manufacture supplies for the printing industry.
Our mission is to be the leading resource to enhance the strength and profitability of the printing, graphic communications and related industries through advocacy, education, safety and environmental information.
Membership in PIM includes membership in the Printing Industries of America, doubling your benefits. With PIM and PIA, you access:
- Group Buying Discounts – Exclusive discounts on products and services used every day
- Training & Certification – Hundreds of hours of free video-based courses available 24/7
- Safety & Environmental – Services designed to reduce injuries and keep regulators at bay
- Workforce Development – Resources to support hiring and retaining competent professionals
- Peer Groups & Councils – Meetings to learn from each other’s experiences and to get support
- Awards & Recognition – Where good business and quality performance is rewarded
- Events & Networking – In-person and online ways to connect with experts and each other
- Publication & Research – Content to keep members informed of trends and best practices
- Technology & Workflows – Solutions for keeping workflows and equipment in top form
For membership details, contact PIM today!