Printing Industry Midwest’s (PIM) Print Buyers Guide & Membership Directory is a resource for print decision makers across the country. It is designed to showcase our members and assist business professionals in finding printers and print suppliers to help complete projects. Targeted ads and enhanced listings—both in print and online on PrintAccess— ensure companies capabilities jump off each page.
This guide contains a cross reference index to find printers or suppliers by location, by capabilities, or by product/specialty. Learn more about our members in their individual ads, see award winning pieces, find a certified Great Printer, and much more!
Advertise – 2021 Ad Sales are now open!!
Early Bird Discounts –
Don’t miss this once-a-year advertising opportunity to get your message directly into the hands of industry professionals ready to do business now. Order before September 18th to save on advertising in the 2021 guide! Download the 2021 order form or learn more about the ad details below:
Next Steps –
- Fill out the 2021 Print Buyers Guide Order Form
- Turn in your order form before the Early Bird Discount Deadline on September 18, 2020 & save!
- All order forms are due by October 2, 2020 at 4:00 PM
- Submit your order form to Sadie Johnson at email@example.com
- Make sure your listing is up-to-date! PIM uses your online PrintAccess listing to create your listing in the printed guide. Submit all (if any) updates to Sadie or login to your PrintAccess account by October 2, 2020
- Use the Ad Details document for more information
- Think about submitting a design for 2021 Cover Contest! Deadline is October 16, 2020. More information below.
Please reach out to Sadie Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or need assistance.
Only PIM members are allowed to advertise in this guide. All PIM members receive a basic free listing in the Print Buyers Guide & Membership Directory and online on PrintAccess. If your company decides to advertise (purchase a Premium Display Ad or Logo Ad), you will be able to unlock and display more information about your company throughout the print & online guide.
What is PrintAccess?
PrintAccess is the national online search engine for the print industry. PrintAccess is the print industry’s most active online search tool for print buyers, with more than 16,000 active users per month.
What is new?
This year there has been tons of improvements made to PrintAccess. Making it more efficient, faster, and improving map-based searches. If you purchase a Premium Display or Logo Ad you will be able to unlock these NEW features…
- Have your logo, contact info and company description displayed in search results
- Upload promotional image or video galleries
- Display badges for awards and certifications
- And much more! Check out page 1 & 5 on the Ad Details document for more information
Did you know?
PrintAccess mirrors and expands on the information found in the printed guide. PIM uses the information on PrintAccess to create our printed guide. Members can maintain their company’s listing on PrintAccess year around for free! Update your company’s listing by signing into your PrintAccess account.
Cover Contest –
Please send designs to Sadie Johnson by October 16, 2020
PIM’s Print Buyers Guide & Membership Directory is designed to assist professionals in finding printers and print suppliers to held complete their projects. Help PIM tell the story as to why print is needed by submitting a cover contest design.
2021 Theme Is: Because we’re stronger together
As competitive as this industry is, you could not be where you are without the help from others. As much as you compete with one another, you learn and support each other too. There are issues and topics you cannot overcome on your own. Same can be said about the people within your company, without your production team your sales team could not sell and vice versa.
With imagery and/or copy please make PIM’s tag line – Because we’re stronger together – come to life. Be creative. Be bold. Show us what you can do!
Submit Your Design
Submit a 8.5” x 11” PDF layout via email to Sadie Johnson (email@example.com) by the deadline of October 16, 2020. Please include notes regarding the special effects (foil, die, varnish, etc.) you would like to use on the cover.