Tax-deductible donations to the Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) Education Foundation (PIMEF), a 501(c)3 corporation, make possible the distribution of PIM scholarships. Each year, these PIM scholarships help students prepare for a career in the printing industry. Additionally, PIM members generously established a scholarship endowment. Fundraisers at PIM events throughout the year add to earnings of this ongoing endowment.
The PIM Scholarship Review Committee accepts scholarship applications from November through April 1st of the following year. This Scholarship Committee reviews all applications and determines the amount of the scholarship awarded. Recipients are notified mid-May.
2022 PIMEF Scholarship Application is Now Closed
PIM Education Foundation (PIMEF) scholarships are available to students pursuing a 2 or 4 year degree in Graphic Communication & Print related majors. This includes:
- Press Operation,
- Print Management,
- Graphic Design,
- and other degrees involving print.
The applicant must reside in the state of Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, or North Dakota. Priority is given to children of PIM member employees.
The PIM 2023-2024 Scholarship will be available in November 2022
Hear from Emily Wicker on what’s next for this multi-year PIM scholarship honoree
PIMEF Awards $13,000 in Scholarships for Students Pursuing Print/Graphic/Media Careers in 2022
Printing Industry Midwest’s Education Foundation (PIMEF) awarded the following scholarships for 2020. Congratulations to:
- Ally Chan of Excelsior, MN – Freshman (Georgetown University, Washington D.C.) – Ally Chan is the daughter of an IWCO Direct Employee
- Ari Hytti of Roseville, MN – Junior (University of Wisconsin Stout, Monomine, WI)
- Jennifer Osufson of Aurora, MN – Student (Mesabi Range College, Eveleth, MN)
- Alecia Posener of Iron Mountain, MN – Student (Mesabi Range College, Eveleth, MN)
Good luck at school in 2022-2023!