Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) hosts Financial Executives Council (FEC) Meetings to support PIM member professionals in the areas of:
- financial reporting and compliance,
- data management and security, and
- financial policies and planning.
If you have interest or responsibilities in these areas, this Council is for you!
How It Operates: The PIM Financial Executives Council (PIMFEC) meets every other month both in-person and via tele/video-conference for 90 minutes. Meetings offer in-person discussions and one hour length presentation on a current topic relevant to financial executives.
Leadership: PIMFEC leadership includes two co-chairs (Mel Enger of LB Carlson and Ken Rein of Daily Printing) and is administered by Ben Dally, PIM Director of Finance.
Review Past Meetings: Review past videos of PIMFEC Meetings
- January 2021 – Covid-19 Relief Legislation: What You Need to Know
- November 2020 – PPP Loan Forgiveness Webinar
- May 2020 – Surviving Adversity: A CEO Panel Discussion
- April 2020 – Managing Loan Forgiveness & Strategizing for Recovery
- April 2020 – CARES Act, PPP, & Loan Forgiveness
View our Events Listing for the next PIMFEC Meeting.
Questions: Ben Dally at 612-400-6207 or email Ben.