Come to Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) on Wednesday, May 22 & Thursday, May 23 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM to get certified by the Postal Professor – George Heirich.
Who should take this class?
- Anyone who can provide input on the design and production of a mail-piece, or anyone who is responsible for managing production and postage cost, either internally or for customers.
What is the benefit of taking this class?
- Employees not only learn about how the USPS functions and postal regulations, but they are also provided with real-life examples of do’s and don’ts in mail-piece design. This helps them to be proactive and deal with issues before they become problems for both your company and your customer.
Why should I take this class?
- Postage is often the highest portion of the total costs of a mailing project. Understanding how mail-piece design and postal processing affects these costs will assure others that mail owners are paying the most favorable postage rates.
How is the class presented?
- This 2-Day course is presented at PIM HQ in the Nokomis Room and is open to all PIM Members and their employees at a discounted price. There is also an opportunity for Not Yet PIM Members to attend.
- The class will meet Wednesday, May 22 & Thursday, May 23 from 8:30 am to 4:30 each day, lunch & snacks, beverages provided.