Helpful COVID-19 Resources
PIA Human Resources (HR) Listserv
This information was provided at the Printing Industries of America (PIA) HR Listserv. If you are not apart of the HR Listserv, email Kris Davis and she will get you added.
- What Businesses and Lenders Need to Know About the CARES Act, SBA Lending, and Loan Forgiveness
- Understanding the Paycheck Protection Program
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act and Other Coronavirus Information for Employers. This has the poster links, the FAQs, the DOL Fact Sheets, and other helpful information. It also has FAQs and links regarding work share.
- A breakdown of the new stimulus package.
Minnesota Chamber of Commerce
Printing Industry Midwest (PIM) encourages all Minnesota PIM Members to check out this link from the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, it has some great information including: a webinar from the MN DEED Commissioner and a survey that the chamber would like you take, to see what they can do for your business needs.
- Chamber President Doug Loon hosted a webinar with Commissioner Steve Grove of the Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) to answer your questions on the “stay at home” order.
- Please click here to take a survey on ways we can help you and your business navigate the COVID-19 crisis.
- If you have further questions, please visit our COVID-19 Business Toolkit for a list of trusted resources, or contact the Grow Minnesota! Partnership team for one-on-one business assistance questions.