Printing Industry Midwest’s (PIM) Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Accreditation Program requires training as an important element of this program. PIM’s Diversity Coalition has found DE&I partners but ultimately it is up to your organization to do your own research and choose your DE&I partners and consultants.
Here is a list of all PIM’s approved partners and consultants…
- Traliant: One DE&I training platform you can use to complete training is Traliant. Traliant provides your organization with 7 essential compliance eLearning courses for the low bundled price of $40 per person. Check out all the interactive courses you get to build an inclusive, fair and respectful workplace where everyone feels like a valued part of the team and is inspired to do their best. Click here to review the Traliant Program.
- Open to more partners & consultants! Please email Kristin Pilling-Davis & Sadie Johnson at email@example.com if you have questions or suggestions.
A DE&I partner or consultant could be…
- A virtual or in-person trainer/training program
- A speaker who addresses your organization more than two times a year
- A person who provides expert advice professionally
- A person or group hired to help facilitate DE&I meeting, projects or topics
If your organization chooses to use an outside partner or consultant, PIM requires your organization along with your partner/consultant to fill out this agreement and submit it to the PIM DE&I Coalition for approval.