Enhance your skills & stay ahead of the curve
- PIM’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Accreditation Program – This program was created by Printing Industry Midwest’s (PIM) Diversity Coalition, who put together metrics and a process for accreditation that will help your organization continue to uphold and enforce a more diverse and inclusive environment.
- PIM’s Great Green Printer Program – Great Printers go beyond what is required by government agencies in environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance. The Great Printer Certification process sets printers on a path of continuous improvement.
- Operations Improvement Services – PIM partnered with StrateX, a nationwide service provider for over 35 years, to work with our members to improve their delivery performance, cash flow, flexibility, and confidence.
- The Sales Vault – Learn at your pace and at your convenience. Learn from other sales reps and selling owners in the Graphic Arts. Because you are a PIM you receive a discount for this program.
- Safety & Environmental Training – PIM’s Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) team offers tailored EHS training programs to your company’s needs.
- Marketing Services – PIM offers customized marketing services to directly support the business development needs of members.